Made-To-Measure Dugdale New Fine Worsted Trousers
This classic collection of plain weave suiting, in pure new wool, is ideal for wear through spring summer and autumn.
It offers the wearer comfort through its open construction, which allows air to move through the garment. Enhanced performance comes from a slight 'uptwist' to the yarn.
A suit in this fabric will shed creases more readily and retain its shape over longer periods.
Fabric Weight 280/310gms 9/10oz
Tailored Trousers inclusive of:
- Draft and cut to customer's measurement from scratch
- Natural Buffalo Horn Buttons
- Exquisite Finishing
- Multiple Side Adjuster options
Please refer to our surcharge table for a list of add-ons.
Lead time of >2.5 weeks from the day your measurements are taken.
Please book an appointment with us here to have your measurements taken at the boutique.
- Natural Buffalo Horn Buttons - Complimentary
- Multiple Side Adjuster options - Complimentary
- Special Button Selection - S$10
- D-ring Design - S$30
- Gurkha Design - S$30
- Drawstring Design - S$30
- Button Fly - S$10
- Full/Half Lining - S$30
- Baste Fit - S$30
- Extra Fabric Utilisation (above 1.25m) - 20%
Any surcharges can be topped up during your appointment in our boutique whilst your measurements are getting taken.