Made-To-Order (MTO) Shoes
Founded in 1961 by master artisans specialising in high quality, British-style Goodyear-welted dress shoes, Yanko continues to proudly fly the "Made in Spain" flag to this day, manufacturing all its shoes at their factory in the town of Inca, on the island of Mallorca, in Spain.
- For more information about our Yanko Made-To-Order (MTO) service, please see 'Yanko Made-To-Order (MTO) FAQs'
- For local customers based in Singapore who have purchased MTO Yanko shoes online, please book a fitting appointment with us here at our boutique
- For international customers who have purchased MTO Yanko shoes online, please email us to select your MTO shoe options
- Lead time for MTO Yanko shoes is 2 months from the date of the fitting appointment
Terms & Conditions:
- MTO Yanko shoes are available to both local customers who are based in Singapore, as well as international customers
- Price indicated is only valid for oxford, derby or loafer designs
(For Chukka boot or Chelsea boot designs, please email us separately at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote)
- Price indicated is only for bovine calf leather shoes
(For Shell Cordovan, please email us separately at email@example.com for a quote)
- All MTO Yanko shoes purchases must be redeemed within 30 days from the purchase date
How does the Yanko Made-To-Order (MTO) service work?
Step 1: Select The Last
During your fitting appointment at our boutique, you will get to try on the full range of Yanko shoe lasts that we carry, to determine the best size and fit for your feet.
Select any of these Yanko lasts:
- 915 chisel toe last
- 962 almond toe last
- 955 round loafer last
Under Yanko's MTO service, you are able to select any size from UK 5 to UK 12, including half-sizes.
Step 2: Select The Design
Select your desired oxford or derby design from the wide range of Yanko shoes that we stock at our boutique, or you may request for other designs that Yanko carries in their catalog.
However, Yanko does not allow any form of modification to their existing patterns or designs under their MTO service.
Step 3: Select The Leather / Colour
Select your desired leather / colour from the wide range of Yanko leather swatches that we have at our boutique (subject to availability at the Yanko factory).
Step 4: Select The Outsole
Select any of these outsole options:
- Full leather sole
- Half-rubber, half-leather sole (take note that this is different from adding a rubber half-sole to an existing leather sole)
- Full rubber sole