House Bespoke Dugdale New Fine Worsted Jacket
This classic collection of plain weave suiting, in pure new wool, is ideal for wear through spring, summer and autumn.
Our Dugdale New Fine Worsted Jacket offers the wearer comfort through its open construction, which allows air to move through the garment. Enhanced performance comes from a slight 'uptwist' to the yarn.
A suit in this fabric will shed creases more readily and retain its shape over longer periods.
Fabric Weight 280/310gms 9/10oz
House Bespoke Dugdale New Fine Worsted Jacket inclusive of:
- Draft and cut to customer's measurement from scratch
- Muslin Fit (optional)
- Baste Fitting
- Natural Buffalo Horn Buttons
- Pick Stitching
- Surgeon Cuffs
- Full Hand Canvassed Construction
- Exclusive Seamless Bespoke House Cut
- Only assigned to our utmost experienced Jacket Cutters & Jacket Makers, a stringently curated team with top of the line, precise and exquisite handwork.
- Ability to take on and execute more complex designs and requests
Lead time of at least 8 weeks from the day your measurements are taken.
Please book an appointment with us here to have your measurements taken at the boutique.
- Natural Buffalo Horn Buttons - Complimentary
- Surgeon's Cuff - Complimentary
- Pick Stitching - Complimentary
- Bemberg Lining- Complimentary
- Barchetta Pocket - Complimentary
- Special Button Selection - S$20
- Premium Linings - S$100
- Half / Quarter Lining - S$100
- Double Breasted - S$200
- Milanese Buttonhole - S$200
- Tuxedo - S$500
- Extra Fabric Utilisation