Our Made-to-Order (MTO) jacket programme allows you to select from our available styles, in any fabric of your choice with some modifications in fit.
Here is how it works:
1. Pick a size that best suits your body. You may either come by our boutique to give them a try, or refer to the sizing charts. You can perfect your jacket from the size that fits you best through these 3 adjustments: Jacket length / Sleeve length / Waist size
2. Choose your fabric to go with any of our MTO styles. To view our full range of fabrics available for our MTO programme, you can make an appointment here to visit our boutique.
3. Choose your lining fabric
4. Choose your lining preference: Half lined / Fully lined
5. Choose the type of construction: Fused / Half canvassed / Full canvassed
6. Choose the type of lapel buttonhole: Regular / Milanese
If you know your size and you would like the pictured fabric, default construction and specification that we have made up for each MTO jackets on their respective product page, you may purchase them straight and your jacket will be shipped to you once it is being made up.