Standard Ivory Tote Bag
A duo of two Hong Kong artisans, OtterbeSimple builds quality canvas totes in a minimalist aesthetic for the modern sartorial wardrobe.
Through a seamless blend of refined, rugged and retro styles, they seek to create a delicate balance for their totes to be smart enough with office attire, while casual enough for your weekend getaways. The signature concealable cover adds another touch of versatility to the design – pull it out as a rain shield; tuck it in for a more laid-back vibe.
Every OtterbeSimple Tote is crafted by the duo in their own workshop, using the finest Japanese Kurashiki canvas, and full-grain leather from renowned tanneries in America and Europe. It is built to last, and will develop unique patina over time.
- Main body made of 20oz heavy-weight Kurashiki canvas (raw undyed canvas & beige canvas).
Inside pockets made of 14oz raw undyed Kurashiki canvas.
- Wickett & Craig Traditional Harness leather
- Antique brass hardware
- Magnet closures
- Dimensions: 30-46cm (W) / 42cm (H) / 14cm (D)
- Weight: 800g
- Handle drop length: [Short] 12cm; [Long]20cm
- 2 Inside Pockets: [Small] 16cm (W) x 18 cm (H); [Large] 28cm (W) x 27cm (H)