Our Made-to-Measure (MTM) Trousers programme allows you to select from our available styles, with plenty of customisation options with regards to design, made up in any fabric of your choice with measurement modifications for a good fit. Here is how it works:
1. Pick up a measuring tape and your favorite pair of trousers you have with you. Instructions to guide you in measuring, along with visual aid can be found within the product pages. Select the closest size based on the waist measurement, and make modifications to the other measurements. You can perfect your trousers through these 6 adjustments: Waist / Hip / Rise / Thigh / Leg Opening / Pants Length
2. Choose your desired fabric to go with any of our designs.
3. Choose from a multitude of options to customise your trousers down to small details such as the colour of your buffalo horn buttons, whether you prefer a zipper fly or a button fly or have a hidden coin pouch added!
4. If there is any surcharge, it will be shown immediately upon your selection and added to the total price shown before you check out.
5. Check out and make your payment online.
Your order is now complete and you can expect your order delivered straight to you (we ship worldwide!) fully done up. We start working on your order the day it is received, and typically take 3 to 5 weeks to be produced, excluding the time required if time is needed to import certain fabrics.